We traded in our crossover for a gas guzzler with 106K miles. And we're happy about it and thankful for it.
The bathroom will be finished this weekend. Very excited about this. It looks beautiful. It cost about twice what we had budgeted for it....which figures. But it really does add value to the house. So we're thankful for that too.
The baby is doing well. We got to see HIM in an ultrasound last week. No cute poses, but he now has a name: Asher McCoy.
Anna was standing holding on to my legs like parallel bars between the couch and coffee table Monday afternoon, and for a split second - LET GO! She was free standing, with no support other than a little of the table touching the small of her back. I screamed for Joe to come over, and she immediately jumped and grabbed back on to me. I asked her to do it again, and she'd only let one hand go at a time. But we are so much closer.
Asking for now:
We go to the pedi-neurologist next week to see if Anna can be prescribed medication to help with muscle tension/flexion/relaxation, recommended by her therapists.
Do we wait or jump now on selling the house? It's not the best time of year, but then again, it's either now, or after the baby comes. Given this market, I say we go ahead and list it now, because it probably will take until after the baby gets here to sell it anyways. There are great houses around us for sale right now, some larger fixer-uppers, some smaller new constructions. I'd like to build again. I'm not necessarily opposed to renting until we can build what we need later. Decisions like this just take time and wisdom. Not great with either one.
We're still looking for a bigger/better trade for the bowflex. I haven't pushed it because we've had other irons in the fire. But that's what's needed right now.
Okay, so that's all from here. Thanks for continuing to pray for us. It was amazing how quickly the car situation came together after the last post. I just haven't taken the time to update it.