Here is a list of things I'm avoiding at the moment. I'd rather write about them than actually do them. It's just more interesting.
- Folding three loads of clothes and starting the next round
- Organizing the tshirt orders for my 4th graders' upcoming program
- Turning the tshirt money for said program
- Retaping the treble clef onto my carpet
- Cleaning my desk
- Making seven posters of Mississippi state symbols for program
- Planning a rehearsal schedule for the program
Some of this, it's probably not very wise that I let go too long. So I'll kick in at the last minute. But this week, I have had the "can't get right's". But you know what makes me feel better?
Solitaire. I think I'll go play some now. I could lesson plan, but .... why?